You want to save the most money you can when creating your financial plan.
In this episode, Mark Kanakaris shares his knowledge of tax planning and how it fits in with your financial plans. He reveals key components of tax planning, from charitable giving to asset protection trusts, and how you can leverage them to save money.
- Why tax planning should be part of your financial plan
- The importance of communication with your tax advisor
- The role of charitable giving within your tax plan
- How tax planning impacts different levels of savings
- And more
Connect With Mark Kanakaris:
- (678) 981-6331
- Cherokee Tax Group
- LinkedIn: Cherokee Tax Group
- Facebook: Cherokee Tax Group
- Twitter: Cherokee Tax Group
- YouTube: The Tax EndGame
- YouTube: Cherokee Tax Group